- Who can become a Member?
- Why become a Member?
- How to Join & Membership Fees
- How to Pay
- Renewing Membership
- Membership Form
Who can become a Member?
COPD Support Ireland is a National umbrella group for individuals and organisations in the health charity sector. Its members include:
- Local COPD Support Groups
- Individuals such as people living with COPD and family members, those working in services, students, or any person with an interest in COPD can become an individual member of COPD Support Ireland.
- Voluntary and Statutory organisations providing services to people with COPD
- Health Professional Bodies
- Trade Unions
Why become a member of COPD Support Ireland?
Through the strength of its membership COPD Support Ireland can advocate more effectively for better services, based on the opinion and experiences of a broader group of people and organisations. In return for your support, we promise you:
- access to our information service;
- access to our advocacy service;
- a free copy of all our publications when they are published;
- access to COPD SI staff if you would like an information talk on any aspect of our work;
- you will receive the quarterly newsletter;
- you will be notified of all conferences, seminars and other events regionally and nationally;
- you will be provided with the opportunity to input into shaping response to Government & HSE policy both at local and national level;
How to join & membership fees
COPD Support Ireland has a number of membership criteria , full member, individual member, general member and National/ International membership
COPD Support Ireland membership criteria
- Full Member
Criteria – Must be a Local COPD Support Organisation/Group
The Rights Afforded to Full Members are:
- Receive all information from COPD SI
- Can be involved in Working Groups and Regional Networks
- Invited to annual conference
- Can be nominated to be member of the Board of COPD SI
- Individual Member
Criteria – Individuals with COPD/family members or carers who are not linked into local groups and who sign up to the Core Principles, aims and objectives of COPD SI.
The Rights Afforded to Individual Members are:
- Can receive newsletter and general information
- Can be Involved in National Working Groups
- Can be involved in Regional Networks
- Can attend the annual conference
- General Member
Criteria – PHC Programme, Health professional bodies, Voluntary Service Providers, State Sector Orgs and other individuals who support the aims and objectives of COPDSI.
The Rights Afforded to Associate Members are:
- Can receive ITM newsletter and general information
- Invited to the annual conference
- Can be involved in National Working Groups
- National/ International Full Member
Criteria – National and International Health Organisations
The Rights Afforded to National and International Members are:
- Invited to Annual Conference
- Receive all information
- Can be on National Working Groups
How to pay
You can pay online by filling out the online application form. Once you fill out the form online, you are given the option of paying online via paypal
COPD Support Ireland also accepts bank drafts, cheques and postal orders. Please call 01 2833500 if you have any queries regarding payment.
Current COPD Support Ireland Members can renew membership and pay their fee online or by downloading the application form and posting it with the correct fee to CODP Support Ireland, Brookfield House, Brookfield Terrace, Blackrock, Co. Dublin